Share this post
Charlotte Street Partners is looking for an experienced design associate to join our growing creative team and help develop the design and digital experience for the firm and our clients. Our ideal candidate will work across UX and website design, as well as illustration, graphic design and Microsoft Office and Keynote formatting. Creativity and a passion for good design is a must!
Our offices are in Edinburgh and London. However, at this time we anticipate that the position will need to be undertaken remotely. Therefore, candidates can be based anywhere as long as they have the right to work in the UK.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years in digital design, UX and UI
- Experience of managing the delivery of websites
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong formatting skills on Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote
- A portfolio demonstrating work across multiple digital assets
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Fluency in English
- A friendly disposition and a positive outlook!
You will ideally have
- Strong technical awareness when assessing and scoping work
- Demonstrable client-facing and team experience
- Worked on web builds with a mobile version
- Experience working with one or more CMS
- Practical knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies
- Understanding of the importance of creative as well as tech
- Aptitude and experience of identifying and managing business risks and issues
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility, including remote, part-time, compressed hours, and freelance working options
- Opportunities for development, including regular training and mentorship
- The opportunity to grow and develop our creative team and offer
- Responsibility from day one
In addition to the above, we are looking for someone with a strong, outgoing personality that can inspire colleagues, shape change within the firm, and quickly make their mark.
Charlotte Street Partners is a strategic consultancy, driven by our five values: candour, difference, excellence, mutuality, and positivity. We provide context, counsel and communications at the place where politics and public policy, data, health, geopolitics, the economy, markets and media collide, and we always approach problems from a different place.
We are trusted global advisors at board and senior executive level, from insight, planning and decision making, to storytelling and communicating business critical decisions.